Feature: 1. Detect and display grass, short & tall weeds, sand, and rocks on seabed.
2. Get the approximate location of fish and the depth of water.
3. Round transducer sensor with 7.5 m cable, 45-degree beam angle.
4. With fish depth scale and audible fish alarm.
5. Measure unit: feet / meter
6. Range of depth readout from 0.7 meters up to 100 meters.
7. Display bottom rock or grass.
8. Removable float.
Display : TN/ANTI-UV LCD with LED back-lighting.
Depth range :0.7m to 100m (2ft to 328ft).
Sensor Beam Angle :45 degrees.
Operating temperature : -20 to 70(-4F to 158F).
Powered by : 4 x AAA batteries (Not included).
Selectable between meter or feet readings.
Can mount the sonar with the following methods.
A. Fix it to the boat hull .
B. Use a float on the cable to mount the sonar inside the water.
C. Fix it on a pole and push it into the desirable position inside the water D. Cut a hole on the ice surface and place the sonar under the water.
Display the nature or circumstance of bottom of Sea (i.e. grass, rock and sand).
Net weight: 173g.
Package weight: 580g.
Package size: 260*175*65mm.
- Dimension: 120*65*30mm
- Display type: TN/ANTI-UV LCD
- Sensor beam angle: 45 degrees
- Depth range: 0.6M / 2Ft - 100M / 328Ft
- Power supply: 4 x AAA batteries (Not included)