This unit is designed for the liker in fishing. The unit can be used in rivers, lakes, or sea.It Detects both fish location and fish size in both fresh and salt water, and can be used as a depth sounder.
1. Wireless (the host and the sensor are both wireless)
2. 20-level Sensitivity (high detection accuracy)
3. Water Temperature measurement displayed in either °C or °F
4. Auto & Manual range selection and 0.6-45M (2-148ft) depth range coverage.
5. Color TFT LCD Display
Display: Dot Matrix LCD
Display Size: 50x45mm
Display Dot Number : 320*240
Display Contrast: 10~100%
Backlight: White LED Backlight
2. Sonar & Radio
Depth Range: 2-148Ft/0.6-45M
Sonar Frequency: 125KHZ
Sonar Beam Angle: 90 degree
Radio Frequency: 2.4G
Operational Temperature: -20 ~70℃
3. Power Supply:
Mainframe : Lithium battery 4*AAA alkaline battery
Transducer: Polymer battery 3.7V
1. A wireless remote sonar sensor
2. A handheld wireless receiving host
3. A copy of User's Guide
4. A charge cables for sonar sensor
5. A Neck strap
Venterior Portable Fish Finder Wireless Sonar Sensor Fishfinder Depth Locator with Fish Size, Water Temperature, Color LCD Display
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Wireless: No more long&heavy cable for transducer.Transmitter: The sonar sensor transmitter will turn on automatically when you cast it into water. Please dry it when not using it, or the sensor will keep working.
- Display( Color TFT LCD): Water Depth, Temperature, Power Indicator, Simulation Mode, Bottom Contour, Depth Range, Depth Scale, Fish Icon (different size).
- No need to drill hole in your boat hull to install the sensor any more. Two small holes on the wireless sensor allow you to tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water as far as you want.
- The unit can remember before setting when you turn it off. Depth and Temperature units can be changed according to you need.
- Note: 1. It will turn off if depth display reads "--" for 5 minutes for power saving. 2. Please allow several seconds for the unit to update the water depth when you throw the transmitter onto water. 3. You may not see the color screen easily in direct sunlight.