This unit is designed for the liker in fishing. The unit can be used in rivers, lakes, or sea.It Detects both fish location and fish size in both fresh and salt water, and can be used as a depth sounder.
1. Rechargeable (the body and the sensor both are rechargeable)
2. 10-level Sensitivity (high detection accuracy)
3. Water Temperature measurement in displayed in either °C or °F
4. Auto & Manual range selection and wider 0.6-40M (2-131ft) depth range coverage.
5. Comes with 3.7V Rechargeable lithium battery.
Display: Dot Matrix LCD
Display Size: 50x45mm
Display Dot Number : 128*96
Display Contrast: 10~100%
Backlight: White LED Backlight
2. Sonar & Radio
Depth Range: 2-120Ft/0.6-36M
Wireless Operating Range : 80-100M
Sonar Frequency: 125KHZ
Sonar Beam Angle: 90 degree
Radio Frequency: 433.92 MHz
Operational Temperature: -10 ~70℃
3. Power Supply:
Power Source: DC 10V-18V
Mainframe : Lithium battery 3.7V
Transducer: Polymer battery 3.7V
1. A wireless remote sonar sensor
2. A handheld wireless receiving host
3. A copy of User's Guide
4. Two USB charge cables
Venterior Portable Fish Finder Rechargeable & Wireless Sonar Sensor Fishfinder Depth Locator with Fish Size, Water Temperature, Dot Matrix 40m Range, 80m Distance
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Wireless and rechargeable: No more long&heavy cable for transducer. The body and the sensor both are rechargeable. Not need to buy battery.
- Display: Water Depth, Temperature, Power Indicator, Simulation Mode, Bottom Contour, Depth Range, Depth Scale, Fish Icon (different size), Water Line.
- No need to drill hole in your boat hull to install the sensor any more. Two small holes on the wireless sensor allow you to tether with your fishing line and cast it onto water as far as you want. Wireless Sensor Coverage: 90 degrees beam angle. Depth Range: 2-120Ft/0.6-36M
- The unit can remember before setting when you turn it off. Depth and Temperature units can be changed according you need.
- Note: 1. Choose English when the unit is turned on within 5 seconds; 2. It will turn off if depth display reads "--" for 5 minutes for power saving. 3. Please allow several seconds for the unit to update the water depth when you throw the yellow transmitter onto water.