a128 Multifunction Touch Display with Built-In CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar
The a128 Multifunction Touch Display enables serious freshwater and inshore anglers to experience Visionality™ with its built-in CHIRP DownVision™ Sonar. The a128 is actually 2 sonars in one because it features 2 discrete CHIRP channels. CHIRP DownVision™ delivers stunning underwater views of bottom, structure and fish while the CHIRP fish targeting channel makes easy work of identifying both bait and game fish. Add the CHIRP DownVision™ transducer of your choice (sold separately) to complete the system.
The a128 features a super-bright 12.1-inch sunlight viewable LCD screen with multitouch pinch-to-zoom control. Running Raymarine's LightHouse II user interface, it is a full featured GPS and chartplotter that is compatible with Navionics charts as well as LightHouse Raster and Vector charts of the USA and C-Map 4D.
Expand the a128's capabilities by connecting it to other Raymarine MFDs and accessories. The a128 features dual RayNet network ports for connecting to other displays, radar, sonar, thermal cameras, SiriusXM Marine Weather receivers and much more. The a128 is also SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 compatible for connecting to engines, instruments, Evolution autopilots and other network devices.
Fast and Responsive Chart Plotting
The a9 and a12 feature Raymarine's most advanced chartplotter engine with multitouch pinch-to-zoom. Every a9 and a12 also features:
- A built-in, 50-channel, 10 Hz GPS for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- GPS and Russian EGNOS support for faster acquisition and improved accuracy
- WAAS and EGNOS Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) support for satellite differential corrections
- Optional external GA150 antenna for challenging below-deck applications
- Dual-slot MicroSD card reader with support for Raymarine LightHouse and Navionics charts or C-
- A built- in, 50- channel, 10 hz gps for fast and smooth vessel tracking
- Package quantity: 1
- Excellent quality.
- Great gift idea.
- Satisfaction ensured.