Lowrance hook-5 ice machine Fishfinder comes with a portable ice-fishing pack and transducer. It features a high resolution color display, CHIRP sonar, built-in GPS antenna and top of the line navigation features that are all driven by a simple easy to use interface. The hook-5 uses CHIRP sonar technology to give a complete view of the underwater environment beneath the ice. It features enhanced sonar sensitivity, excellent target separation and superior and superior noise rejection, making it easier to see baitfish and game fish targets. With a built-in GPS antenna and proven navigation features, finding the right fishing spot is easy with the hook-5, whether you use the base map, optional high-definition chart upgrades, or your own insight genesis custom Maps.
Eligible For Free Shipping
- Brilliant, high-resolution, 5-inch, color display
- Chirp sonar provide the best possible view beneath the ice
- Highly accurate built-in GPS antenna plus detailed U.S. Map featuring more than 3,000 lakes, rivers, and coastal contours to 1,000 feet
- Use your insight genesis custom maps created from your own sonar logs
- Track back to review recorded sonar history including structure, transitions or fish targets, then Pinpoint locations with a way point