Following in the success of the echoMAP CHIRP combo series, Garmin is proud to announce the new echoMAP CHIRP combos with ClearVü scanning sonar technology. The cv series offers built-in CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP ClearVü. The sv series gives you built-in CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü capabilities. Each display size for the echoMAP combos is offered with either U.S. BlueChart g2 charts, U.S. LakeVü HD maps, Canada LakeVü HD maps or a worldwide basemap. New Garmin Quickdraw Contours software feature lets you create your own maps, with up to 1-foot contour lines, on any body of water.
- The Power of Simple: Easy-to-use, Easy-to-install Chartplotter/sonar Combos with Sunlight-readable, Auto-dimming Display and Backlit Keypad. Available in 4-inch, 5-inch Square and 7- and 9-inch Widescreen Display Sizes.
- Chirp Sonar - Chirp Sends a Continuous Sweep of Frequencies Ranging from Low to High, and Interprets Frequencies Individually upon Their Return. With More Information, Chirp Sonar Is Able to Create Crisper Fish Arches with Better Target Separation.
- The built-in sonar capabilities of echoMAP 52dv include CHIRP sonar, the most sophisticated sonar technology available for the fishing and boating public
- Best-in-class Internal 5 Hz Gps - Internal 5 Hz Gps Updates Position and Heading 5 times per Second to Make Marking and Returning Accurately to Waypoints Easier.
- Clearest Scanning Sonar on the Water - the Dv Series Comes with Built-in 500 W (Rms) Chirp Traditional Sonar and Chirp Downvü Scanning Sonar. The Sv Series Offers All of the Same Features plus Chirp Sidevü Scanning Sonar.