Following in the success of the echomap CHIRP Combo Series, Garmin is proud to announce the new echomap CHIRP combos with Clearly Scanning sonar technology. The CV Series offers Built-in CHIRP traditional sonar and CHIRP Clearly. The SV Series gives you Built-in CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP clearer and CHIRP sidevü capabilities. A single microSD card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases, such as LakeVü HD Ultra with Max Def Lakes or BlueChart g2 Vision HD. New Garmin QuickDraw contours software feature lets you create your own maps, with up to 1-foot contour lines, on any body of water.
- Clearer scanning sonar - shows you more of what is in the water around your boat. This high-frequency sonar gives near-photographic images with detailed representations of objects, structure and fish.
- Chirp sonar - Chirp sends a continuous sweep of frequencies which provides a wider range of information. Chirp sonar is able to create crisper fish arches with better target separation.
- Pre- Loaded with U.S. Lakevü HD maps - A single microSDTM card slot provides expandable memory for accessory map purchases, such as LakeVü HD Ultra with Max Def Lakes or BlueChart® g2 Vision® HD.
- Clear scanning sonar - the CV Series comes with built-in 500 w Chirp traditional sonar and Chirp clearvü scanning sonar. The SV Series offers all of the same Features Plus Chirp sidevü scanning sonar.
- Best-in-class Internal 5 Hz GPS - Internal 5 Hz GPS updates position and heading 5 times per second to make marking and returning accurately to waypoints easier.