BOOMS FISHING FOCUS ON FISHING TOOLS AND TERMINAL TACKLE
A fishing pliers is compound hand tool to help tackle tough fishing jobs.
X1 play a basic role that widely used in freshwater fishing.
Split Rings Quickly
X1 is not only a hand tool used for holding objects firmly, and it really designs for fishing.
The most typical function is that it can split rings.
Safe for any angler to split rings or remove hook with a long nose jaw.
Cut Line Sharply
Rich-feature line cutters, are perfect for slicing through tough braid line.
Of course, in some special cases,the cutters are not as easy as the line scissors.
It can bring great convenience when fishing.
Crimp Lead and Sleeves
Like the traditional pliers, a crimper is an essential function of pliers.
Such as crimping split lead and single barrel sleeve for a leader line. But it's important to note that it's not a heavy crimping tool.
Secure Pliers From Loss
You will feel handy when the pliers connect coil lanyard, and then are put into customized nylon Sheath when not in use.
A 11 inch wire coiled lanyard can expand to 59 inch and maximum tension can reach 40 lbs
while others can't afford even 12 lbs, which help more secure the tool.
MATERIAL: Anodized Aluminum Handles + Coated Carbon Jaws + Braided Line Cutters
SIZE: 7.7*2.2*0.5 inches
WEIGHT: 0.138 lbs
TOTAL : 1*FISHING PLIERS+1*BELT SHEATH +1*COIL LANYARD
Eligible For Free Shipping
- [Basic Fishing Pliers] X1 is a necessary fishing pliers that can help anglers to solve tough problems in fishing
- [Feature Fishing Jaws] The stainless steel jaws add a small hook at the top, for opening the stubborn split rings and repairing your lure. And also set circles for split lead and single-barrel sleeve crimping
- [Super Braided Line Cutters] Unlike the previous pliers, X1 cutters can make a mono or braided line smooth and clean quick-cut
- [Aluminum Handle Inset Spring] Aluminum handle is much lightweight, and loaded spring keep the pliers automatically open for better one-hand operation
- [Secure your Pliers, No Lost Again] We equip a steel wire coiled lanyard and nylon sheath to always keep this handy tool within easy reach and security